Friday, January 12, 2007

Is your sex life shit? Here's another call out from Emap's lady department. Cheap way to earn £150 on a Saturday I suppose, although you'd need to be London and free on Monday and willing to have all your sexual problems cast in print for your mum to see in Smith's.

"We are desperately in need of a couple who can take part in a sex therapy real life story. Is your sex life not as it used to be, do you wonder where the spark has gone? Tomorrow we will need you to go to a face to face sex therapy session then on Monday take part in a glam photoshoot at either 9.30, 12pm or 2pm. It's all above aboard, no need to confess your filthiest sexual fantasies, just a gentle piece on relationships and sex. We need the couple to be 25 and above and can give £150 for your time. If this doesn't appeal to you then maybe it may to a friend so pass it round and get back to me with any possibilities."

I don't think I've ever read a "gentle piece" on relationships on sex. It sounds very comforting.

Email Nadine.Brown@emap.com or call 0207 208 3456. If you do it, please tell me as I am very nosey.

No comments: