Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The stalker saga continues apace. This morning I tripped happily into Outlooks to find no less than FOUR emails from said mad person proving that he is the Grade A nutter of my dreams.

Sat, Aug 27, 2005 10:12am
As I presume this is not Kat from the programme I will ignore the 'wind up' reply! Please do let the real Kat have my email address though and offer her the choice of contacting me or not. Regards, A.

Sat, Aug 27, 2005 10:26am

I am now not sure if the email I received was in fact from Kat or not.As I am not in the habit of emailing television programmes the reply yesterday somewhat confused me with the "BBC" attachment on the email address. If indeed it was Kat mailing back I apologise. Please clarify. Thanks, A.

Sat, Aug 27, 2005 3:12pm

Photo and earnings? A surprisingly shallow request from an intelligent person! Unless it was somewhat tongue in cheek? However I am a 29 year old self employed accountant from Cheshire who would like to chat more and learn about the "real" Kat!!!!! Speak soon, A.

Today, 9:18am
Disappointed not to have had a reply to last week's message. Are you still out there??????

I think this game should now be drawn to a close. I will not answer the mad person. Regards, thanks, speak soon - I don't believe so Mister.

No comments: