Thursday, February 15, 2007

One reason why Kingdom of Loathing is now my dearest new toy. That reason is painstakingly copied and pasted below. Another reason is that its twee-er than a plai-clad kitten hand-knitted by a Belle and Sebastian fan and also it's an RPG you don't need an XBox 360 to play, or testicles to know how the rules work.

Just outside Cobb's Knob, you encounter an adolescent Knob Goblin waving a paintbrush around.

"Look at me," he shouts. "I'm an artist! I don't have a real job! I only listen to bands you've never heard of!"

Knowing better, you lay the smack down and take the brush, determined to return it to its rightful owner.

You acquire an item: pretentious paintbrush

YES. YES. YES. Although, rather worryingly I now have two accounts because you can only play a certain amount of adventures in a day and I'd used all mine up by 11am :(

1 comment:

Shaun said...

KoL..now that's something I haven't played for a while.
Acsended yet?