Wednesday, November 24, 2004

As if people needed another reason to think Brad Pitt was fabulous:

Brad Pitt says he's coaching Matt Damon to become the sexiest man alive, so he beats Jude Law in next year's People magazine list. "I think Matt was shaken by it. He campaigned hard; he put up a good fight. The kid really tried his best and I think it was toughest on him. I think if he sticks with it and he keeps applying himself like he has been this year, I think we'll see some greatness from him next year."

"George Clooney and I have started a class as former sexiest men alive. We're working with the young 'uns. Jude was at the top of his class immediately. It was obvious to us that he was a natural. But we have great hopes for Mattie that he'll get there."

*sigh* poker face is so attractive. GLAMOUR

No comments: