Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Oooh, blogger's been turned all fancy! Life has been short on the bloggin front recently, mostly due to oral exams coming up (twenty minutes to be precise) and excitement involving interviewing Delays and general faffing. Irony comes full circle - I got my first "first" for my last ever piece of formative work. Hey, at least I got one of the buggers at last! Things mostly joyful, have been watching "arthouse" french cinema in preparation for french; Baise-Moi (hum, good in spite of shock), Irréversible (very good, harrowing) and Intimacy (pile of crap but in english huzzah...). Wacthed Delicatessen too which had nothing to do with my project but was damn good all the same if thoroughly bizarred, first half comedy second half insane madness. Excellent then.

No comments: