Thursday, March 30, 2006

In times of crisis, it's good to know that there are people who understand the way you feel. Which is why I introduced Nice PR #1 to My Broken Leg, a support network for people who've fractured, injured or just plain broken parts of their walking sticks. "Bloody hell. I feel as if I've discovered a new family," said Nice PR #1. Indeed.

And here's today's Reader Tip: "Access to lower cabinets in the kitchen and bathroom can be a real problem for a chair bound patient. Consider temporarily removing some cabinet doors for ease of access. They can be quickly replaced when the crisis is over." My god, that's actually genius. Although seeing as bathrooms tend to be upstairs, how the hell is a chair-bonud patient going to get to their lower cabinets in the first place?

No comments: